We hope that all is well with all of you. This will be a short article for me, a little about elections and a little about membership.
As I announced a few weeks ago, we now have a full slate of officers for the 2027-2028 term, and I will be working with David Meyer to get the ballots out to all members in the next several weeks. Once ballots are collected and compiled, an announcement will be made and we will be good to go.
Concerning membership, I spoke with a few of our folks who attended the combined Dogwood/Penn Coachmen rally and word is that we may pick up as many as 3-5 new members, that is fantastic. Great job Dogwooders on recruiting and thank you.
Our current membership stands at 58 member families
Never miss an opportunity to meet new friends and invite them to join our great chapter.


No comments:
Post a Comment