Thursday, September 3, 2026

VP Communications Update – Jul/Aug 2026

Hello Dogwood. 

 

Wanted to share a few items and let you know what we are working on – and coming soon!

 

Since our 30th Anniversary Rally we had a wonderful joint Rally with Penn-Coachmen at Spacious Skies in Luray VA and our tasty Lobster Fest Rally at Shore Hills in Boothbay Harbor ME.  I’m working on getting pictures posted from both as well as a Rally summary for the Maine Rally.  The locations were spectacular and the food was great!  

 

I also have a couple videos of our Dogwood Sing-Along, featuring Robi, from the 30th Rally I need to post, courtesy of Robi and Dale.

 

You will also be seeing more info on the Christmas Rally coming SOON.  The dates and campground information are included in the Rally Master’s article.  I reposted it in this newsletter in case you missed it… We have Rally Hosts working hard on the plans – hope you can make it to Rockahock this year!   

 

And as Jim has shared – we have our officer elections this year.  We are working on the election ballots now, and they should be in your inbox in the coming weeks.  So be on the lookout for that! 

 

If you have any questions now, please email me at FMCADogwood@gmail.com, and I will respond as soon as possible.  Also, if you have ideas for items that would be useful to Dogwood members, please submit them via email and we will look at how to incorporate them into the Blog.

 

Hope to see you at one of the upcoming rallies!
   
Dave Meyer, VP Communications
FRVA Dogwood Chapter

     


 

No comments:

Most Viewed Posts in Last 30 Days