Saturday, September 3, 2022

A Note from Susan Buelow

Susan & Jim Buelow

 Hello Dogwood Family,


I just wanted to sincerely thank everyone for the cards, calls, meals, emails, texts, good wishes and Prayers.  It really means a lot to me to hear from so many friends.  I am doing much better both physically and emotionally and slowly getting my strength back.  We are taking things one day at a time.

 

Next Friday is our 50th Wedding Anniversary and Jim and I are spending 9 days at Camp Hatteras on an oceanfront site.  We are really looking forward to the break and some relaxation.

 

I hope to see all of you soon and thank you again so much.

 

Regards and Love,

Susan 


1 comment:

Nancy and Robert Greene said...

Prayers for continued recovery and enjoy you time at the beach! Nancy and Robert Greene

Most Viewed Posts in Last 30 Days