Monday, October 22, 2018

Care Person Report

CARE PERSON REPORT               10.18      by Susan Buelow
Susan Buelow and The Lobster
Hello Dogwood Friends,
Just wanted to share an update with you on some of our Dogwood family members.





Bob and Carol Chuilli: Dogwood charter members Bob and Carol are having a very difficult time. They lost their daughter Lisa in May, Carol had double knee replacement a few months ago, and Bob was recently diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor. Jim spoke with both Bob and Carol on Oct. 14.  Carol is still in rehab for her knees and doing all she can to help herself and assist Bob. Bob is at home and doing all he can to take care of himself and assist Carol. Hospice comes in several times a week, and per Carol, they are a great help to both of them. They are taking things one day at a time, and hoping and praying for the best.

Butch Jones: On Oct 19, he was working on his truck on a lift in his garage. While Butch was under the truck, the lift let go and the truck and lift came crashing down, but he was able to get out from under the truck and lift before it came all the way down. Per Butch, “My only injuries are some stitches for a cut over my right eye, a golf sized lump on the back of my head, tire rash on the right side of my face and nose, bruising on my chest, and sore arms and legs. I thought I was a goner. In fact, I was surprisingly calm as I accepted my fate, only to still be alive. I believe we all have a purpose and many like me have several.  So thank God for every day because life on earth can be over in a second, or not.”This is a very short version of what happened. If you are on his face book, you can see the entire story and pix.
Terri Johnston:  Terri was recently diagnosed with a bone abscess and a serious infection.  She is in the hospital on medication and is awaiting surgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital in the near future.
Please reach out to our friends, and keep those thoughts and prayers coming.
Susan   


Most Viewed Posts in Last 30 Days