Thursday, May 18, 2017
One Liners
Did you Know and One Liners
A halo around the moon or sun means a storm is coming.
Right handed people live an average of 9 years longer than left handed people.
If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the males head off. (What a way to go)
I don’t approve of political jokes; I have seen too many of them get elected.
I married my wife for her looks, but not the ones she has been giving me lately.
Most Viewed Posts in Last 30 Days
-
Dogwood Christmas Rally 2026 12/03 through 12/06 Rockahock Campground in Lanexa VA Hosts – Jack & Mary Warren Richard & Denise ...
-
Registration form for Oyster Fest in Urbanna, VA Only have room for ten (10) coaches Dates: November 5-8, 2026 Fee for camping will be the c...