Sunday, September 6, 2009

President's Message


Have you ever noticed that people often see themselves differently than others see them. I’ve heard several Dogwooders comment on my photo that appears in this section of the newsletter but I always assumed that they were just “yanking my chain”. Well, I’ve decided to update my photo to include a likeness that I hope will be better received. Notice the toothy smile. No more of this serious stuff for me.

We’ve had two great rallies this year, most recently at Rockahock where we found or had delivered to us nine new chapter members. Their names and photos are included elsewhere in this newsletter. Please join me in offering each new member a special Dogwood welcome.
.
Carolyn and I just returned from Pennsylvania where we spent some time touring Amish country and attending the Corvette show in Carlisle. We also visited Williams Grove race track to size up things there prior to Dogwoods October rally. We look forward to seeing many of you there.

No comments:

Most Viewed Posts in Last 30 Days