Thursday, April 25, 2024

Care Person Update – Mar/Apr 2024

Hello Dogwood Friends!


Is everyone ready for Spring, well after the pollen settles down?!? I am definitely ready for some warm weather and for some travels!

 

In February, our President, Ed Herbert, had some issues due to medication he was given after his ablation in January, so he ended up in the hospital again. His meds were changed, and he is doing great! A get-well card was sent.

 

In March, I sent a sympathy card to Carolyn Spezio after the death of her father. Keep her & the family in your prayers as it is a most difficult time. 

 

Henry Kuiken had a pacemaker put in and I’ve heard from Patty that he is doing well. A get-well card was sent.

 

Our pup, Bella, was spayed on 25 March, and I’m happy to report that she is doing well so she will be ready for our next trip, to Lancaster, PA in April.


In April, I sent a get-well card to Ed & Jean Herbert, as they got home from their visit in Minnesota with the flu! And then allergies set in, so they had to cancel their plans for attending the Penn Coachmen rally in Lancaster. I hear they are getting better!

 

Then I sent a get-well card to Jim & Susan Buelow as they were under the weather as well. Jim has been having back issues that prevented them from joining the Penn Coachmen rally in Lancaster also. Hopefully that will be resolved before too long.


Thanks to all who reached out to keep me informed of these events. Please continue to let me know whenever you hear of our members being ill, having surgery, losing a loved one (even a pet) or just not doing well for whatever reason at ndmeyer3@icloud.com 

 

 

Sincerely,
Nanette Meyer, Care Person
FMCA Dogwood Chapter 

No comments:

Most Viewed Posts in Last 30 Days