Thursday, February 22, 2024

Care Person Update – Jan/Feb 2024

 Dogwood Friends!  I hope everyone is well and enjoying your travels.

 

I am happy to report that I didn’t send out any cards in December. I hope everyone had a great Holiday season doing whatever makes you happy!

 

In January, I sent a get well card to Ed Herbert as he had a heart ablation done on 2 January. He is doing great!

 

I also sent a get well card to Ron Foore after he had kidney stones removed the end of January. I hope he is doing well.

 

Thanks to all who reached out to keep me informed of these events. Please continue to let me know whenever you hear of our members being ill, having surgery, losing a loved one or just not doing well for whatever reason at ndmeyer3@icloud.com



Sincerely,


Nanette Meyer, Care Person

FMCA Dogwood Chapter


 

No comments:

Most Viewed Posts in Last 30 Days