Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Care Person Update – Nov/Dec 2023

Hello Dogwood Friends!

I hope everyone is well and enjoying your travels.

 

At the end of Oct, I sent a get well card to Robert Greene as he had a knee replacement. Nancy tells he finished up physical therapy and is doing well.

 

I also sent a get well card to Lynn Nelson as she had surgery for cataract removal from both eyes a week apart. She looked to be doing well at the Christmas Rally!

 

In Nov, I sent a get well card to Lee Deal as she had shoulder surgery. I hope she is doing well.

 

Thanks to all who reached out to keep me informed of these events. Please continue to let me know whenever you hear of our members being ill, having surgery, losing a loved one or just not doing well for whatever reason at ndmeyer3@icloud.com

 

Happy New Year!!

 

Sincerely,

Nanette Meyer, Care Person

FMCA Dogwood Chapter



No comments:

Most Viewed Posts in Last 30 Days