Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Virtural Rally on Zoom





Missing your Dogwood Friends?


Lots of folks are finding new ways to communicate with family and friends.  One-on-one phone calls help but a new (to me) meeting software called Zoom has opened new ways of communicating with groups of folks over the internet.
So, I was wondering if Dogwood members would be interested in participating in The First Dogwood Virtural Rally?  You would need to say Yes to an email inviting you to participate and at a date and time of the Rally, connect your computer, iPad, tablet, laptop or just call in by phone.
One of us will host the rally on their computer and switch around the folks connected.  As I understand , there is a limit of how many folks can be on live, (26) and a length of time (40 minutes) for a free event.
Now, how to organize and get started.  There must be a Dogwood Member with experience in Zoom?  Please let me know your interest in hosting the rally by email at plcummings43@gmail.com or call me at 757-508-5301.  I can support the process by sending members information by emails.  Understanding not all are interested so, members will need to respond to this by sending me an email.


I am interested in participating in a Live Dogwood Rally, date and time to be announced ______


I am interested in joining by phone only, ____________, use this number ____________
Suggestions for program content and time format are welcomed.


Paul Cummings, VP Communications

Most Viewed Posts in Last 30 Days