Monday, January 21, 2019

National Director's Report January 2019



National Director's Report January 2019
Ed Fisher, National Director               

July seems far away, but it will slip up on us unnoticed, so I need to begin  to prepare for the FMCA National Convention now.

As your National Director, it is my responsibility to be your conduit to the "home office". This is a two way deal. I need your input to the board meeting, and I am to communicate board meeting results to you. To prepare, I am requesting you to advise me of any concerns you wish to be addressed in the meeting, or any questions I need to ask on the Dogwood Chapter's behalf. I am starting my file early and can take an emails in this regard at any time. My email address is aandedfisher@gmail.com. As July draws nearer, we will have a slate of officers and I will communicate that info to you for comments.
Ed Fisher


Most Viewed Posts in Last 30 Days