By Jim and Susan Buelow
To Our Family and Friends
Join us for
FREE - FUN, FOOD, FRIENDSHIP and EXCITEMENT
WHAT – Come join us to see Jim (SMOKE, ROWDY, HAPPY, The INTIMIDATOR, CRASH, LEWY the LIPSHITS) Buelow take the ride of his life in the Rusty Wallace Racing Experience.
WHERE – Richmond International Raceway, 600 E Laburnum Avenue Richmond, VA 23222, 804 228-7506
WHEN - Saturday, May 09, 2015 at 11am.
WHY – I received a Christmas gift from my daughter and her family to participate in this driving experience. I will have the opportunity to ride for 3 laps with a professional driver, then take to the track on my own for 12 laps of a hopefully safe and exciting driving experience. Racing other cars is allowed. Autographs available, YEAH RIGHT!!! TAILGATE PARTY TO FOLLOW AT THE CAMPGROUND.
DETAILS – Entry to this event is totally free. You can view the excitement from the infield pit and garage area. LOOK FOR THE JIM BUELOW BANNER. Total time for my experience will be about 2 hours.
We are taking our motor home to the track and will be parked in the campground outside of turn 4 Fri-Sun. After the event, we will host a tailgate party at our coach. This will include drinks, food, and all the trimmings. Please bring chairs, and be prepared to have FUN.
RSVP to Jim at 757 876-7399 by April 25th. PLEASE JOIN US
DIRECTIONS to RICHMOND RACEWAY
- Follow I-64 to Richmond.
- Take exit 195, Laburnum Ave north and follow for approximately 5.2 miles to the track. Track will be on your right.
- Follow Laburnum along the track until you reach the corner of Laburnum Ave and Richmond Henrico Turnpike.
- Enter the track through the main gate at the corner of Laburnum and Richmond Henrico Turnpike.
- After entering the gate follow road to left. (Should be signs directing you to the Rusty Wallace Racing Experience.) Follow the road past the campground (on your right) and continue around the outside of the track to the tunnel. Take the tunnel to the inside of the track and continue to the pit and garage area. There will be a sign/banner where the Buelow group is gathering.
- After the driving experience, exit the track through the tunnel and follow the road back to the campground you passed on the way in.
- Our motor home will be parked in the campground. It is a 2009 WINNEBAGO SIGHTSEER, GREY, GOLD, and BURGUNDY IN COLOR. THEIR WILL BE AN AMERICAN FLAG FLYING FROM THE LEFT REAR CORNER. PLEASE JOIN US FOR A FUN TIME.
Campground reservation form