Saturday, January 10, 2015

Outgoing President's Message

As 2014 comes to an end, we look forward to a bright new year. The new officers will take office and continue Dogwood on its journey toward traveling enjoyment.

Although we were not able to attend the Christmas Rally in Selma, NC, we understand that it was a success. Many thanks to our hosts.

I would like to thank all of the 2013-14 officers for their hard work and enthusiasm.

As the final membership numbers are in and though we had a net loss of three member families, we did gain three families. I hope we can grow our membership this next year.

As more snowbirds are filtering south Liz and I are anxious to see more of our Dogwood family.

I hope that our newer members will get involved, and some of our more, shall we say experienced members; will get involved in the functions and hosting of events in 2015. If anyone has an interest in hosting a rally, please let Marion Cockrell know. If you have an interest in any other function or activity, contact any of the officers.

As my last presidential message, I would just like to say that I have enjoyed serving as your president and wish the best to our new president as I pass on the Dogwood Presidential Torch.  

Happy New Year!
Butch Jones

Click here to link to Butch's presentation "2014 Dogwood Chapter in Review" which was presented at the Selma rally.  You can use the page up and page down keys to scroll between slides.  

Most Viewed Posts in Last 30 Days