Saturday, January 10, 2015

Message from VP Rallies

Greetings everyone.

I hope everyone had a good holiday season. I am looking forward to the 2015 camping season. At this time we have 2 events on the calendar. The first one is June 5-7 with the Schoolars and Greenwoods hosting an Ingleside winery cruise.  The second one July 13-19 with the Tilmans and Dykes hosting a Galax Va. bluegrass event. More details to follow as soon as they become available.

At this time the months of May, August, September, October (with the exception of 10/15-18), November (with the exception of oyster festival weekend) and December (I have tentatively booked the RVaction RV park) for the Christmas Rally are open. So let me know  which of these times will be available for you to host your rally.

Don't let the word "HOSTING" intimidate you. It does not have to be hard or complicated to host.  I will do my best to assist you in any way I can.

Marion Cockrell, VP Rallies

Most Viewed Posts in Last 30 Days